and Legal Mumbo Jumbo
(Plain English clarification at the bottom of this page)
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Photographic Perspectives LLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
This document was last updated on May 30, 2018
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: https://www.photographic-perspectives.com
- We only collect the data needed to carry out our business transactions; name, email address, mailing address, phone number (so we can clarify questions regarding your order)
- Our website is entirely secured under a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). This is to keep an unauthorized third party from tracking the pages you view and seeing the information you give us. This is also why sometimes it takes a little time for some pages on the website to load in certain web browsers.
- We store your personal data on a secure cloud server.
- We use a website security service to periodically (daily & weekly) scan for security problems.
- Payment and credit card services are carried out by third party vendors; currently PayPal and Stripe. These vendors use a “Bank Level” of security. This data is better kept by the pros.
- If you have purchased something on our website and want your contact information deleted after the transaction is completed, fill out the contact form or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will delete this information. As with any “cash” transaction, I must keep a record of what was sold, for how much and the date of the transaction for tax records.
- We use no third-party advertisements on our website at this time. We do not use, keep or sell cookie data to third-party advertisers.
- We also track how you found us using services such as Google, Yahoo or Bing search engines. This data is analyzed and used to make us easier to find. It also helps alert us to malicious intent.
A couple of things not in our Privacy or Cookie Policies, to protect yourself, have a better browsing experience and also to protect us.
- Periodically delete your browsing history and cookie register. Browser history and cookies can unintentionally “prejudice” the pages you are offered while “browsing” any shopping website.
- These policies are not to be interpreted as protection for “spam”, unsolicited offers and/or messages with malicious intent through our web forms, blog comments or email. These messages are dealt with and reported to the appropriate authorities according to convention. We take the security of our website and customer data seriously.